The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum
No ads but the forum does have a cost to keep it up and running.

Jason lives in Israel and as far as I know isn't visiting the States anytime soon.

I do keep in touch with him.
I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I don't think everyone would stay in times of trouble.

Maybe it would be nice to raise money here to cover the costs; anyone who wants could give something via PayPal, for example.
(03-01-2024, 02:51 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I don't think everyone would stay in times of trouble.

Maybe it would be nice to raise money here to cover the costs; anyone who wants could give something via PayPal, for example.

I think those who live in Israel are pretty resilient and proud of their country. I know several people who not only live there, but ones who live here and have gone there to volunteer.

We could certainly raise some money to keep the forum going.

I'll reach out to Jason and see what he says and also follow up on the forum software update.

Thanks for the idea Blue Bird!
I know Anthony Miller is trying to get in touch with me, I've been receiving your messages and emails.

Unfortunately, every time I try and respond an error comes up.

I would like to release your initial post but modify it slightly.

I just don't want to do so without you permission.
Hello,

Is messaging still under maintenance? I was able to send one without issue. Just want to confirm on whether if it went through. I know that it’s been a hot minute since I’ve last been around here.

Nikki
Hello Nikki, great to see you here again.

I did receive your message, thank you.

I also sent a short reply to see if it went through, which it looks like it may have.

Then I tried to send another PM and the error message came up again.

Hope you are doing well!
Thank you, Jason! While people on the other side of the word were watching the solar eclypse, you updated the forum.
Yes, thank you Jason.

I tried again to send a message to both Anthony Miller and Blue Bird but the same "Internal Error" message came up.

But I was able to send one to Jason.

Very strange, not sure why that is happening.
Have you tried deleting all messages (including those in the trash box and those sent?) except for one or two?

How was the solar eclypse, did you see it?
Blue Bird,

I'm not sure why I would have to delete messages as some of my PM's are going through and others are not.

Yes, I did get a chance to see the solar eclipse! Someone in my office bought the special eclipse glasses and handed them out to everyone. We interrupted our weekly meeting and all went outside to take a look.

It looked really  cool with the glasses on.

What about you, were you able to see it from where you are located?