The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum
Just to let everyone know, the forum may be having some hiccups and the software probably needs to be updated.

I've tried to send a couple of PM's but they come back as an internal error.

I've been in touch with our illustrious founder of the forum and he will probably try and update the software sometime in the near future.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and support and interactions!
Just want to let you know I have been receiving some private messages but still cannot respond to them (although I've tried several times).

Hopefully the software will get updated and the glitch will fixed sometime in the next week or so.

Thank you every one.
To those who have been sending me PM's, I am receiving them, just not able to reply.

Sorry about that, hope to get it resolved sooner or later!
When will be fixed?
As soon as our forum owner updates the software.

I don't have a specific day.
Private messages is the only failure or there's more?
I don't know.

So far that seems to be the only thing that doesn't work for me.

Not even sure if others are experiencing the same.
(02-23-2024, 07:32 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I don't know.

So far that seems to be the only thing that doesn't work for me.

Not even sure if others are experiencing the same.

Thank you for looking after the forum, searchinmyroots. I noticed something, a gray bar with errors and warnings. This usually disappears after an update. There's a lot going on with protests and war, I hope Jason (and the other citizens) is okay.
You're welcome Blue Bird.

Yes, those warnings get more and more as time goes on.

I'm pretty sure Jason is okay, he just doesn't put too much time into the forum any longer. I'm just glad he keeps it going!

Thanks for your concern!
Ah you have the same warnings. Thankfully, this forum doesn't have ads. Does it cost something?

Maybe Jason will give an update on how he's doing and whether he's still in Israel or back in the USA.