The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel: "Mass graves" at Gaza hospitals - Alleged-crime, or accumulated casualties?
(04-27-2024, 05:51 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Robert, yes I know what you said. "The first casualty of war is the truth". Who can say for sure what is true? Checking the facts isn't always easy if you aren't on the ground.

You're right. I was refering to the heartbreaking story of Yotam Haim.

Just to be clear, where you wrote: 
"I know what you said. "The first casualty of war is the truth": 
That quote is not from me, and whoever said it seems to have considered both sides in the conflict to which they were referring, to be lying, and there is no evidence that Israel has any such policy.

"Truth" refers to something factually correct. It is for the person(s) making any allegation to prove it.

Where you say: "Checking the facts isn't always easy if you aren't on the ground.", this cannot be an excuse for people to make allegations not just against Israel but against any country and indeed any individual, without proper evidence. 
Thus for example, Israel cannot be considered guilty of war crimes based only on views of even many people that are devoid of proper evidence. 

While rebutting Palestinian Arab falsehood-propaganda against Israel, on the now defunct "Yahoo Answers", I noticed within a short while, a deluge of allegations against Israel, which tended to look a bit strange in my view, when collected together, as follows:

Alleged by contributors against Israel, as collected from the now closed "Yahoo Answers" posted-questions and answers:
Apartheid" / “atrocities” / “brutality” / “cruelty” / “ethnic-cleansing” / “expulsion” or “eviction” / “genocide” / “Holocausting” / “human rights abuse” / “intentional-displacement” / “mistreatment” / “ Nazism” / “oppression” / “plight” / “2nd class, treated as” / “victimization” / “war crimes”."

The:
“Expulsion” or “eviction” / “intentional-displacement”
done presumably when taking "time-off", from doing the: 
“Apartheid” and “genocide”, “Holocausting”, “Nazism”.  

The: 
“Apartheid”
“genocide”, and “ethnic cleansing”, “expulsion”.

The: 
“Genocide” / “Holocausting”; also: “Slaughtering”/ “murdering”
“Apartheid”, and “Eviction” / “expulsion” / “intentional-displacement”. 

And not a shred of objective-evidence provided for any of it.

Has the reader ever tried to ask a pro-Palestinian Arab for proper objective evidence in support of their allegation(s)?
Were you satisfied with their answer?

Update:
Shortly after posting the above, Yahoo locked me out of both of the Yahoo email accounts that I have with them. The method was to require a security code sent to my cell phone. Although I have received such codes before on my phone, I don't receive that code ! 
(My phone: Has a signal, can receive texts, there are no barred-numbers on it, and its been restarted.) 
That code is also set to be sent to a second Yahoo email account of mine, but do you know what (?!), when I try to log-on to that second Yahoo email account, it generates a message saying that for security reasons we can't log you on at the moment and to try again in an hour; but its remained that way, ever since!
I hope that Israel will soon live in peace in its homeland and that all wars will end forever.